***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Y0u 9ott@ M3s5@9e...

Monday, February 20, 2006

Y0u 9ott@ M3s5@9e...

During mass today, the priest welcome us(the students) to come back to Dunedin and subsequently to make this our home. He is so friendly, and he serment was really interesting. Gotta a good quote from the church today and I thought this was something that I have always believe in...

"Don't dwell on what we've moved away from, longing for things to be as they were. I'm about to do something new and exciting. In fact, I've already begun. CAn't you see it? Look around you! There are more opportunities springing up now than ever before. Seize them!!"
Just something that I discover as I journey through life, things doesn't really come your way(at least most of the time). Dun be upset by any short-comings/changes, be brave and bold to move forward, and always constantly look for something that you will be happily doing. There is always a SOMEBODY, a SOMETHING and a SOMEWHERE for EVERYBODY. For those who think that I'm always lucky, or whatsoever tactically strategic, I'm merely +ve. :)
--------------------------------
My close buddy (Karla from Canada) and me...

Sad news came...as she was preparing lunch for both of us, she called back home(the first time since she arrived 2 weeks ago) to only find out that her grandma's funeral was yesterday. Is funeral and not death. She only gotta know about her grandma's death after her funeral. How sad can it be man. I think we should really treasure those whoa re around us, so that we won't have any regrets when they are not here. But on a lighter note, we Catholics do believe that we will all meet again...so chill, no worries.

Seeing her so sad, I decided to let her be by herself, and knowing that she probably won't want to do anything, so I asked her to my place for dinner and I will cook for her.

Look at what I did...


Good fine dinning dinner. Well done Chef nNoC3Nt

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home