***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Kia Ora New Zealand

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Kia Ora New Zealand

Day 1

I was greeted by a taxi driver who fetched me from the airport to my place. New Zealand is really so beautiful. Oh my god, the air is so fresh. You just feel like as if ur surrounded by peacefulness and traquility. And of coz, the scenery is amazing. Jsut sitting there doing nothing and looking at the green make u feel at ease...awww...

I was shown to my room, and my room's view was like how terrific. Is really lovely. I really like it alot. I will post some photos of it soon, as soon as i get my internet connection which I hope will be up next week.

Meanwhile, I was also given a hootie(pullover) as a package, look at it, is damn nice.


It is summer here, there is like a little sun, but most of the time, the weather is very cool, you are definitely required to wear more than one shirt. I got a heater in my room, and I have natural aircon, so no worries....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home