***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Bye Bye Singapore

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bye Bye Singapore

The time finally came for me to leave my beloved Singapore, to head for the Utopia - New Zealand. It wasn't easy for me to leave my home for such a long period of time, and i fought hard to hold back my tears (yay rite). Anyway, just want to say a big thank you for all those who came to send me off. I really wanted a hush hush affair, and i know you guys will miss me, and so...thank you guys once again. Some lovely pictures of all those were there at the Airport. Thank you all. *hugz*


It is definitely not easy for me to travel all the way to NZ. Is like a 15hours flight. And how boring can it be. My airbus didn't offer me movie on demand. And the guys infront just totally think they eat glass for meals. They prevented me from watching so many movies. Didn't really sleep well too. :(

As you can see the pic below, i actually checked in 2 baggage which is like 50 over kg and i'm carrying 3 bags.


There is nothing much i can ask for really, i managed to get TEAM SINGAPORE netball team to help me check in one of my luggage and manage to smuggle 3 hand carry bags for 2 flights, i think i achieved pretty much. :)

After taking SQ for 2 times, i really feel like I have been excessively pampered by their services that I end up not liking other Airline service provider. SQ is indeed addictive, really addictive.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home