***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: |nnoc3nt'$ WIVES

Monday, February 06, 2006

|nnoc3nt'$ WIVES

Today, I have gotten myself another prized possession. It is something that almost anyone would die for. This prized possession will go down to join my trophies. I call all these trophies aka investments aka prized possessions WIVES. These are the things that nothing will ever tear us apart. Till death to us part. Let me now introduce my WIVES...


...SINCE 2003, capture many beautiful movies and my first personal camera










...SINCE 2004, capture many beautiful moments, made ugly moments beautiful, winner of 2 camera











...SINCE 2006, 60gig worth of Music, Movies and Photos Storage












I hope my 3rd wife is not an impulsive purchased. There are times we questioned ourselves if we really do need so many things in life. More often than not, zguably it is most often relate to excessive buyng.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home