***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Day 3 - I thought I could rest...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Day 3 - I thought I could rest...

Woke up early to go for morning mass. The church is pretty nice, but mostly only old people attend. Where have all the young guns gone to. The serment was interesting, at least more so as compared to SG.

There was this Italian girl in my flat and she is a Catholic, then i was telling her that I went to church this morning and asked her to join me next week, and she said, she is "not so catholic" and she doesn't go church. And unfortunately, most of the Italians are like that too, thats what she said.

Lunch was great because the great chef finally get his hands to make some nice food.


So many time that I refuse to cook, is not because I can't cook, but is because I'm lazy to do anything. But of coz, if i get my act together, nothing is impossible yay? (stoopid aussie or kiwi accent)

We went to the beach today, the waves were amazing, and it was like showering. There are like so many surfers, I swear I'm going to take lessons to surf. Is so fun. The water was like freezing cold, but I jumped in for a good cold swim with the waves. I was hesitating at first because I will look stupid doing it, but then again, I was thinking, how often do I have a chance to go this, in your life, if possible try as many things as possible, and it was so much fun. I kinda find back my old self where I just did anything and everything. It was freezing but when you get out, your whole body turns numb, and you dun feel cold anymore, then I went back to swim again. hahaha. Look at my photo album for pictures.

Dinner was cooked by my flatmate, Elena from Italy. Of coz, she cooked her country's speciality - pasta and she invited her Italian friends over. Is really nice to cook together (FREE FOOD again). and to like meet new people. Another of my flatmate - Kevin joined us. Then he was telling us that in US only the guys give the girls present on V'day, the reverse does not hold true. Girls nowadays are like expecting so much man...

And tonight movie screening is....Kung Fu Hustle. Even Ang Mohs like chinese movie, OMG. hahaha. Alright been a long day, will be exploring more in the coming days. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home