***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: H@ppY Fr!3nd5h!p D@Y!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

H@ppY Fr!3nd5h!p D@Y!!!

In the midst of this over-rated and commercial punt "valentine's day", back in the college days we called it Friendship Day. A day where we recognise not only our gf/bf but also people who are special to us - our friends.

I would like to take this opportunity to dedicate this day to all my friends. Each and everyone of you have bring about a +ve impact to my life, and I just want to let you know that by being able to view this page, you are already special to me in each and every way. (not everyone gets my bloggy add)

Friends do come and go, but when you really need them, unexpectedly they will be there for you no matter what.

With this opportunity, I would like to recollect about this "friendship" that was given to me by God. A friendship that it will remain in my heart always. I just want to say thank you to this two very good friends/brothers of mine, that actually made me who I'm. If wasn't for them, I wouldn't even think my childhood was complete.

I'm very fortuante to be able to share most of my youth with them - Mark and Kester.

Mark has always been a fine, young gentleman, who has always been someone that I looked up to when I was young. Kester, who WAS super carefree, not serious and damn fun guy to be with last time, and ironically, he turned to become a nerd now. =p All 3 of us did have lotsa wonderful time togehter.

Deep inside me, I know that for the person I'm now, it was mysteriously created by this friendship that we shared. You guys were the best of brothers that anyone can have, you guys are the people that I will never forget even till thy kingdom come. And there are still times that I reminisces the good old days that we shared, how I wished I can turn back time....
Even people around us are envious of our friendship...trust me, they are.

Anyway, I just want to thank God for all of you, there are like so many, but you know who you are...though many, but you are still special to me. Thank you all.

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're d best brudder a guy can have too lah!
if not for u, i tink i still wont be gg dwn SPP lor.
U rawk man.. come back in 1 piece lah ya?! :)

& im not a nerd k? all the yrs past were just spent storing power for my uni days. :)

kes

17 February, 2006 00:30  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

i tink u shld go dwn to spp even though i'm nt there. if it wasnt for it, i reckoned we wld nt be even given a chance to meet...rite?

anyway, there are lotsa more impt things to life than studies n mking $$$. :P

19 February, 2006 20:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home