***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: H@ppY v@|ent!n3 D@y

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

H@ppY v@|ent!n3 D@y

Wishing all couples out there a happy v'dae, and potential couples too. And for all those singles out there, JTB(just too bad). You can use friendship day as an excuse to date girls/guys out, no harm trying right?

Woke up this morning and did something quite is quite painful, both physically and emtionally. I got rid of c0RnY. It as quite an courages job I must say. cOrnY has been with me for like the past 2 months and I must finally bid it goodbye. If you guys know, I have had with me a viral wart for like the past 2 months, and the pain is really killing me. Today, I finally decided to bring an end to it. I extracted it out all by myself. As you can see from the picture, it is actaully a very deep and long root. I can feel like I'm taking something out from my flesh when I'm extracting it. And blood came oozing out profusely, and the pain was overwhelmed by the thought of finally gotten rid of it. Thats it, goodbye c()rNy, may I never get to see you again.

Waited for SMU to approved my course but till now I still have not heard anything from them, it is really taking hell lotsa time. I bought some groceries which cost me like $50, and i reckoned it is gonna last me for like 2 weeks. Look at the stuff that I brought...


I was suppose cook dinner for myself, but i ended up cooking for everyone in my flat, I cooked brown rice and mushrooms. I have got lotsa compliments from my flatmates, I think is because I used the right sauce - Singapore's Oyster Sauce. The rice weren't really enough, but they dun eat much rice either. Then Karla cooked some chicken and Kevin cooked some beef, everything adds up to very nice....


We ended the day with a the movie - LOVE ACTUALLY. Quite happening eh? THere were like so many people having love sick because their partners are not here with them, the whole hall was filled with people. And I finally get to see the uncensored part of it. I trully enjoyed the night.

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.. i'm sure corny did hurt u alot.. EEewww.... and is that a mechanical pencil?? u used that to assist u in ur operation?

30 March, 2006 08:48  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

No, I just used it to compare the size. :p

30 March, 2006 12:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home