***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: TGIF - My First Time...

Monday, February 20, 2006

TGIF - My First Time...

What do you think this post is about...??


Is the first full Rugby Match that I'm watching. And I'm watching in New Zealand...how cool can that be??? The atmosphere was great, and the home team was like the underdogs, and the welcome me but recording their first victory of the season, well done. Got the tix for NZ$15, 2 beers and one hotdog sandwich on top of the match, pretty good deal.


And I must admit, the beer here is....HEAVEN. After the match, we caught a bus to bring us back to the city. On the packed bus there was this drunkard kiwi who was asking who else on the bus is a kiwi, and to my surprise the whole bus was filled with different internationals, and there was like this one other kiwi, how sad rite?

Dunedin is much of a student oriented city, and most of the people here are not kiwis.

Went to Outback after that, had a booze and got pulled to dance by Marieth(she's an american). Felt so old man, almost dun remember how to dance. The music was good, and I'm like the only asian around, how weird....

Marieth was sharing about her special likings for gay boys, and she was sharing her sexual experiences with all of us. And she even said that none of those that she slept with she felt was love making, all were just sex...how sad. She told me that she is going to look for one serious one in NZ. I find it pretty weird, how serious can you get a relationship abroad, or least not someone who is constraint by geographic boundaries...

Internet connection was down today...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home