***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: FiNallY M@+r!cUlated!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

FiNallY M@+r!cUlated!!!

Today was like the happiest day of my stay in NZ, gone with the days that I'm still a wanderer here. I'm not fully matriculated. Their ID card is like super kwel, looks like one on the Lord of The Ring...


In order to get myself matriculated, i need to get my course approval. The course approval here is so much different from that of Singapore. I need to run around the school to get my subject Profs to sign me up for classes. Some of them are like only available for like one hour per day. So have to run here and there. But in order to get this card, it only take me 3mins or less, pretty cool yah?

Got Pasta for both Lunch and Dinner. One french girl cooked lunch for me, and my flatmate cooked for me too. So I have to keep one for dinner instead. Free meals for today eh...

Tomorrow is Rugby game, I paid NZ$15, it comes with a free drink and a BBQ, so darn cheap. Got another BBQ on Sat...friends asking me to go Queenstown, thinking abt it now...

Watched Minority Report, pretty cool even though is my 2nd time watching it.

Alright, thats all for tonight. These are the things that Toroa had planned for me...


Ciaoz...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home