***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Slept in...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Slept in...

I must admit that the weather here is so good for you to sleep your day away. I woke up like 12.45pm. It is so good to sleep, the sun is shining in and I can still feel the cold air coming in, how shiok!!!

I cooked lunch with left over food, I fried rice. It taste so nice.... How do you know that it is really nice, just look at the Before and After....spotless, of coz nice lah.


There will never be a day that I'm going to be bored, because in Toroa, there are like so many things that is installed for me.... look at this, is less than a week....


Those of you who misses me alot, I will leave my Address here, and you guys can send me snail mail. Right now, i will only be here until 26th of June. Will let you know if I'm changing to another place.

Desmond Foo, Ono

Toroa International House

8 Regent Street

Dunedin

New Zealand

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home