***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow....

It was like a childhood dream came true. While we are having our farewell dinner, just when everyone is getting restless, it started to snow. Oh my god, not that I have never seen snow in my life, but I have never seen snowing before. So I rushed out of the restuarant. The sight was wonderful man. With snow all of the road, and cars covered with snow.
Seize the opportunity to take some photos, and had some snow fights. It ended in less than 15mins. But when we reached home, it started snowing again, this time, we have lotsa snow fight. Because I'm leaving on the top of the road, I threw lotsa snowball down, and ambush lotsa people. It was so fun...snow war is so fun. It was like after midnight, and everyone still having snow fight.
My desperate attempt to clone a frosty. It is not suppose to be good, because we have limited snow, and i'm not wearing gloves, so freaking cold to hold the snow. And there it is, my wife covered in snow....

Well, they say it is almost impossible to see snow in Dunedin, even if there is, it will be in the late winter, and Winter just arrived, and I'm like so lucky to be able to witness it. It was great fun man. Dunedin never gets snow that easily, and I have seen it. I have already gotten the best out of this experience in New Zealand, I will leave NZ with no regrets. Awwwwww....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home