***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Congrats

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Congrats

Today, Colleen broke the news to me. She is engaged. Her boyfriend proposed to her on top of Mt. K. Isn't that sweet. Oh my god, I'm like so excited and happy for her. She is like my bestest friend in TPJC, and I know she is going to forget about me so soon after she get married. =p

Even though she slowly starts to forget about me, which I can understand, because she had a bf, and now is her fiance. I just hope to dun totally forget about me.

All my good mates are getting engaged and married, all trying to tie themselves down so early man. But like my good mate Mark says, when you find that special someonem, you won't wait and want to commit to her. Hahah, how true, coming from someone who is deeply in love.

I will still wait for someone to propose to me. No need to be at Mt. K, at my void deck enough already. =p

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home