***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Death

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Death

Have you ever wondered how is it like after you die? Does it ever seem to you that you will eventually cease existence in this world. And it can be anytime from now....

Have you thought how will life be like after your death, both on earth(your families, love ones and freinds) and your life after death(either ur in heaven, or reincarnated or hell maybe=p).

I always wondered how it will be like after you die, like is there really God, will I ever really get to see him/her. Is there a Heaven? I never thought of reincarnation though, but is there another wordl for me? A world that I dun require to breathe, to eat or to even work, just do what I want to do. :) Or is it Is The End. Full stop. Period. No more of myself. Will I even know if i'm dead? Will I even have feelings when I dead...???

Not that I'm looking forward to death, neither am I afraid of death. But I think you always want to know how is it like to do this and that....

I think losing someone so dear to you is always hard to bear, which gives you more reasons to treat the person well when he/she is still alive. More often than not we are always brought down by our work. A very good example is that you always have the word 'busy' as a reason for not being able to meet your friend. In this first place it is never easy to maintain a good relationship, nobody say it would. Saying "Busy" is easy, but to actually make the effort for a friend who is well worth it, I bet it will be even easier. Of coz if he/she doesn't mean anything to u, den u dun really have to bother lah.

Ok, a little side track...but my point is, have you ever give a thought to death. Have it ever occur to you that it is so real and true and is can happen anytime and anywhere. I have yet to reach a conclusion, and never will until I reach that day. But meanwhile, why bother thinking so much, just as long as u do what you want to do, treasure all those that you love and care for, live will be as good as it gets.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home