***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Lagged entries --> Friday

Monday, May 22, 2006

Lagged entries --> Friday

Today was just like any other day, other than me borrowing books for the first time from a Library in my university life. I borrowed 6 books to do my essay for sociology. hahaha. For business modules I usually use journal from online library, but then for arts subject, I must use books man...coz lotsa journals quite crap.

Then, I suggested to Mingyang to go to the mountain top to take a sunset biew of the city. And the view was fantastic.
I didn't expect to be so cold up there. My hand was frozen till the point that I cannot even feel the camera while taking the photo. It is a really nice view. But that is something I won't do often, because it like putting myself in a refrigerator for close to an hour. Mad!!!!



I ended the day with fried rice with mussels and Zhi Mou Tian Hou movie. I juz love watching movies...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home