***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Attention Deficiency Order

Monday, May 15, 2006

Attention Deficiency Order

Have you heard the song "You are almost here". I think I'm suffering from seriously attention deficiency order. I can't seem to be paying attention to people around me even though they are talking to me when it is just the two of us. I just asked Karla how come you left the party without me, and she said that she told me and I answered "so early", but I seriously did not remembered saying. And it happens many times to many different people.

I'm not like distracted, but my mind is like occupied. Let me offer an explaination which I hope it is not some sort of excuse. Having a mind that is 24/7 thinking about things, I love how my minds work, like how it constantly think about how to effectively do things and think about lotsa stuff.

Many times my friends get annoyed by the fact that they are talking to me, and even shouting at me, and I can't really hear them because my mind is like occupied. It is so amazing how minds work. It is kinda hard to understand how I'm suffering from this when I'm like the most maticulous guy around, and I can remember even the most detailed information around.

My girlfriend would say that she is that even though I'm physically there, but other than that, nothing about me is there, which to a certain extend I would agree. But like I always say, I'm trying, and I'm determine to solve this problem.

A big apology to people that I have offended with this deficiency of mine, I'm almost here, give me some time, and I will be totally here. :)

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be in the present.
All about having discipline in your mind :)

20 May, 2006 02:03  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

hey, you study psycho rite? sometimes, somethings cannot be manupilated by the mind.

u tink this is matrix uh?

20 May, 2006 03:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home