***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Weekend is here again...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Weekend is here again...

Yesterday, I attended the most bitchy, bimbotic, and absolutely brainless lesson in my life. It totally threw my respect and interest for sociology away man. I was in this tutorial and the tutor got us to go into groups to discuss about commercials which suppose to NOT discriminate against guys. And I was like the only guy in my group with 5 other girls. They are like bitching about the commercials, saying that the guys in the commercial are really stupid, and guys in general are stupid. They just kept laughing at it, and then after which they shared their drunk experiences, and they love doing stupid things. Now, look who is calling who stupid. Hahaha, I'm not pissed nor angry, and no, not that I'm gender biased, but you just said guys are stupid and then you share your genders' stupidity...duh.

My soci Prof calls me up and asked if I copied my summary from a book. It is suppose to be an essay summary. A summary writing that I write for my essay. Ironically, it was so impressive, that she never seen it here and she thinks I copied from a journal or somewhere. Somehow or rather, I really did not bother to even explain, and I said, I wished I would have copied so that it would not take me so much time, and NO, asians standards are not any lower than the ang mohs, and NO, doesn't mean you haven't seen any good piece of work in Otago, doesn't mean there is no Student who can't produce a work that is of that standard. On the other hand, after that, I kinda felt quite honoured. She even think I plagarised??? And I plagarised from myself? That's flattering. :)

Was doing my 3rd powerpoint here, and yes, my 3rd powerpoint in my life. I'm quite happy with the results of it so far. People here who have done ppt in their life wants a copy from me so that they can go back and use it for reference. I want to thank pple like Caiyun, K-Boon, Sabz, and Tsetiann for inspiring me to do a powerpoint that could be even reckoned with. Thank you guys.

Got a hall movie tonight. Someone madea movie, and I would think she is qite amazing. producing a movie of that standard at such a short span of time on top of her studies, 100% salute and respect from me man. After seeing her movie on our hall, I'm so much more determined to master 2 things, Adobe photoshop and Adobe Movie Premeire.

This weekend will be mugging week for my psycho test next Tues. Not that I'm a nerd, but when you do not go for lectures and pay attention in class, there is always the "last minute hope, salvation or damage control" that you have to do. ;p

As for tonight, going to relax and now...Wine Appreciation Part 3.....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home