***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Fruitful Day

Monday, May 08, 2006

Fruitful Day

Didn't rest well last night because I was doing some work. But surprisingly I manage to stay awake and focused in all my lessons today. And I manage to do lotsa things today.

Got back my refund on the bond after i lodged a complaint. And I collected back my refund on Jet Boating.

Today, I was reading the university's monthly publication, and it is quite cool to actually critic the student union committee members. They give a detail analysis of their good and bad points and then grade them out of 5. Their president is marked down despite being quite a figure head. And the cockiest guy got quite a good rating. Is so funny. They even advertise and give a ponographic critic. Something like "deep throat". This is damn hilarious.

There are like so many posters of OBS-NZ going around the school. How I wished I can go man. Then it will be my 5th OBS. And I heard lotsa good reviews about it....

Gotta rush an assignment which is due tomorrow and will be having Spanish tomorrow.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home