***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: What a week...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

What a week...

Had a busy week...
So many essays due, and I was trying to prove if my Theory of Eventuality works. ie, leave everything till the last minute, no matter what happens, I will still be able to pull through it. Yeah, I did that, but obviously, I doubt it is near my quality of work. Nvm...just heck it.

Next week, I have 2 presentations, 2 essays due, and 2 tests....But I'm going to give my best shot. Just want to compare the results of last week. I got back my Soci paper, and I got 86 for a 15mins work. My friend spend 3 whole nights and she got 85. I felt bad for her, but I think the marker is really crap, and I think the whole education here is a joke.

Why is it a joke? Today, I met up my group for the supposed 'rehearsal' for presentation next week, and i purposely went late for both meetings but when I reach there, they have yet to finish their work ppts, and I have to do it for them. Sux, and at the end of the day, we did not even rehearse at all. Meeting up tml to do it. I dun see whats the point of meeting and seeing them to do the work on the spot. Freaking hell, I have so much better things to do.

I hate feeling a sense of responsibility. I just want to heck care and be irresponsible for once. Anyway, I NEVER did presentation in my home university at all, and I SUX at it. And this presentation is my first ppt, and it is already kicking the arse of everyone's presentation.

I feel so bad to sound so curt...but it is true. I hope my honesty isn't too blunt!!!

Well guys, I guess most of your exams are over, some of you are already officially non-student and lotsa are already playing away. I still have 5 weeks of school before exams, and 5 weeks of travelling b4 my almost confirmed exchange to Mexico. Yes, here it is, I'm making this official.

And yes, I will be back in Singapore on the 28th July to 2nd Aug(most prob). Then I will be heading to Mexico. Will need to do so many things. :(

Just want to drop a note to everyone in SG, I miss you guys....i'm enjoying myself other than the studying part(I'm not really studying.) Everyone in NZ is saying that I'm so crazy to attempt the waterfall. http://www.bolt.com/innoc3nt/video/725591
But it is good fun....

I'm looking forward for my Steward Island trip...right after i finish all these crap. :)

Last week had more than 48hours of rain, it was so bad that lotsa places around Dunedin got flooded, the worst flooding ever in NZ. And when I was going to school the other day, the drain suddenly had so much fast flowing water, it looks like grade 4 rapids throughout the whole river, I almost took a kayak and jumped into the water...haha, my friend who watched the video also told me that he saw the drain, and he knew that if I'm here I would have jumped in too...hahaha. But the flooding really did killed lotsa people....my life is too precious to be wasted like that. I would only do things with calculated risk involved.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home