***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: How I am able to hand in my report despite being late...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How I am able to hand in my report despite being late...

I did all my research and I got everything prepared, and I commenced writing at 2230hours. And at 2330hours, I was so tired and I know I have to call it a nite. The aim is to finish 3000words in 3 hours, but the ZZZZ monster attacked me.

I woke up at 0400hours, knowing that something could be done there, but I did everything other than doing my work, and went back to sleep.

I set my alarm clock at 0630hours but I only woke up at 0730hours. And the dateline is supposed to be 1000hours today. Obviously, with only 2.5hours, it is almost impossible to finish my work.

At 1000hours, I merely hitting 1500words, and at 1130hours, I completed with 2500words, but I shifted the margin, the wordings and format to make it more impressive. Anyway, doubt the prof will check for the amount of words. :)

So this is my report...


And guess how did I managed get my report send to my prof without being identify that I'm late? I went through my tutor who is also stay in my hall who is also my friend....

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:52:08 +1200
From: Stephanie Thiebault <sthiebault@business.otago.ac.nz>
To: Desmond Foo <foode826@student.otago.ac.nz>
Subject: RE: Case Study

Sure no problem Desmond,
I will give it to him this afternoon, don't worry for the dateline,
See u,
stef


-----Original Message-----
From: Desmond Foo [mailto:foode826@student.otago.ac.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 April 2006 11:50 a.m.
To: Stephanie Thiebault Subject: Case Study

Bonjour Steph,
Help needed. I can't meet the dateline at 10am. Could you help me send to Malcom and send I send to you before 10am. Merci Beaucoup....

Abiento....
Desmond

Now that I have completed my essay for Management in Asia Pacific, I will need to rush my french assignment which is due at 3pm today, then I will have to rush another Management in Asia Pacific assignment which is due tomorrow, and after which a International Management 1500 essay which is due on Friday. This weekend I will need to rush my last lab report which is another tedious process. But this is really nothing compared to home university. Is because I choose to do play first and work later. hahaha....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home