***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Too fast too soon

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Too fast too soon

All in a flash, I'm about to apporach the last 3 months in NZ. It suddenly became so real to me that I'll really start to miss this place. The people, the weather, the food, the nature and the activities....

Can I have one wish to be able to return to this mystical place once again...
It really satisfied all my adventurous desire and it makes me feel at ease here...

I dun wanna go. I have pretty much quiet throughout the kayaking trip, reflecting on the things that I have done, the things that I'm doing and the things that I'm going to do. Life is really too short to do so many things, being the greedy guy, i really want to do so many things. Looking back, I think there are so many things that if i knew it I should have done it, and blah blah blah.

So many things that I should have done it, so many things that I shouldn't have done it too, but I reckoned now is to make use of what we have to do what we can. I so so want to fulfil my dream to be a traveler. I so so want to live a life that is out of the Normal Singapore Factory Production. Paper chasing for like 16-18years and then the end state is be AN END PRODUCT for the country, being slave to the country by joining the workforce.

I want to enjoy and be happy at the same time. Can I just not care about what I should in my home country? Or should I do what my heart wants me to do?

So what if I get a good paper, a good job, a good this and a good that....does it really increase the quality of my life? Maybe yeah, but, the process of getting through all this is definitely not something that I want.

Ok, from now, for all that I have, for all that I can, I'm gonna make the 3 months that is left in NZ the best time in my life. I'm gonna do it...

Is funny how people only appreciate things only at the last minute, or somethings when u eventually lose it. But one thing for sure, I will not take things for granted, and I do cherish every single moment that I have, even if it is just plain quiet doing nothing. I yearn for the ability to apprecaite things at their purest state.

Time to start and to finish 2 essays in 2 days time. Wish me luck...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home