***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Last day...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Last day...

Today will be my last day of wine appreciation. Going to the winery to do some wine tasting, expecting to see some snow. :)

All good things come to an end, dun they, I just graduated from Ballroom Dancing last Thursday, Salsa yesterday and tonite I will graduate with the ability to appreciate wine, ya rite? hahaha.

Quite looking forward to it actually, I think I have learn so so much, other than the 2 americans that perpetually more KS than singaporeans(they eat all the food on the table and always fight to take the best wine back) to a very large extent, the lesson is pretty enjoyable.

Will be going to Kayaking this sunday till the next sunday. Yeah, 7 days of non-stop white water kayaking. I'm sure after this, I will stop kayaking. ;p

This half of the semester I focused on skills training, like dancing and kayaking, and next half semester I will be doing horse riding, tramping, and spanish lessons. Will try to pick up some golfing as well since it is so cheap to do it here.

I got my exam schedule and it will be ending on the 20th June. Looking for kakis to travel around NZ. I will have a good 6 weeks of travelling I hope.

And I'm gonna sell my car after that, I just got my car checked today, everything is alright, and I zhenged my car abit, so now it is going to be damn good to drive in. Can u believe that normal cars take almost 2 tanks to drive to queenstown but I only took half tank. hahaha...

Who knows the person who is going to canterbury, I want to sell it to the person. :)

Today is the dateline of my exchange application submission, wish me luck man, i need plenty of it. I hope to get into the university that I want.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home