***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: F@rKstration

Friday, April 07, 2006

F@rKstration

I'm really dead pissed about Laurie(the aunstralian bucked tooth girl who is my flatmate).

Argh...Usually I'm damn composed and patient with people but this one is really an exceptional case that could get me all worked up.

Is about this lesson that I taught the flat to be environmentally friendly, and yes, I agree I may seem a little insensitive to la femmes, however, how could they even make a joke out of someone who is such a lover of nature and a fevernt environmentalist.

I told the flat to try to use a roll of toilet paper for 3 days, which shouldn't be too much of a problem, becuase there are only 2 girls and the guys hardly goes to the washroom. And also for the fact that the paper finish so fast, 12 rolls finish in less than a week, I wonder what they do in the washroom. And rumour has it that I'm suppose to get the toilet papers but there wasn't such thing written in the flat agreement. But out of gentlemanly manners, I went to buy it.

So this bucked tooth lady went around telling people how I was trying to control the flat when she was the bl00dY !doit who tries to act bossy. Argh, freaking piece of shit. Lets hope I dun sterotype all Australians after this incident. She is totally ruining my reputation for mis-leading people's thoughts with her own. She also like to make decision for people, like tell people that A and B is going to do this when in fact A and B is still thinking about it.

K, after all this is a blog, where I'm suppose to share all my emtions, pardon my use of words esp the 'bucked tooth', and yes, she is really 'bucked tooth' literally.

With god's grace, and in this season of lent, I ask for Xtremely more patience and I pray real hard for me to forgive and forget(forgive her for what she has done, and forget her for my entire life) about this whole incident.

She is backed now, I'm gonna talk to her about this, I hate it when people start talking behind you, just like what she did...b!tcH.

Ok, thats all from me. No more.

Did I just mention in my previous post that Great people are about to handle adversity with courage and determination and make it a better one, and yes, I'm going to this now...argh.

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this reminds me of the abandoned toilet roll we took with us to LPB, & i must say, ur flatmates must hv a closet habit wif toilet paper

08 April, 2006 20:40  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

u noe, actually I was thinking about something else that she do wif the toilet paper, but den I must learn to control my imagination.

pple like dav can even use so little, the rest shld use even less...;p

09 April, 2006 00:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home