***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Surfing New Zealand

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Surfing New Zealand

Ban is over here with me on Thursday and he left this morning. These few days have been pretty packed especially when I have to juggle between my test, leftover schoolwork, missing out on a kayaking trip this weekend and uncertainty over my next exchange. :(

Things exactly going the way I want it to, living too much in comfort i supposed. But hey, it is only when things ain't going your way, that you actually gets to try out so many more new things and excercise more of your decision making and initiative. In any case, I have God to fall back on no matter what happens, and I'm very sure that he already has plans for me, and I will know it in no time.

On Friday, I brought Ban to surf. It is his first time, and mine too. The water was really freezing even though we are wearing wet suit. I manage to stand up once. I need to quickly get the hang of it and start playing in the very suitable wave conditions.

Take a look at nnoc3nt the Surfer...

An incomplete picture....

A complete one...

And now, a perfect one...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home