***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Arrowtown's Hospitality

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Arrowtown's Hospitality

We were brought to Arrowtown (a small town which is made known because of the many gold that was foudn there, 3 weeks a gold, someone found gold again). We were welcome practically by the whole town, it was like so grand.

We have the pre-school kids, the aspiring Buckingham Cancan Girls(the small version), the actual Buckingham Cancan Grils and the Miners Band made up by a group of people whose average age is 80.


The food was good, and entertainment was so nice. We have dancing, drinking and more drinking. Did I mention that I had freeflow of wine and beer everynight, but this night is even more, because the waitress just keep pouring wine into my glass, even though I didn't ask for it. Dun wanna disappoint the waitress, so I just finish what was poured, and like the oath that I made, I will participate in all wine frenzies, and punish the hell of my kidney. ;p

It was quite an amazing old town despite being small, but the people are really nice. I was dancing with this mother of 2, and she was like volunteering to be like the cancan girls just for fun. She look young thou...hahaha

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home