***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Menu A or Menu B?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Menu A or Menu B?

This trip is fantastic, can never be any better. All thanks to Ban and Arbott, for such good presidential treatment.

I have the chance to do some reflection again, this time it seems so much more meaningful and real to me....

I was given Menu A and Menu B for the choice of dinner, and a free choice of dessert. The choice of dessert is my favourite Tiramisu with Brownies and tje other option was Baked Pumkim with Apple crumbs.

Tiramisu and Brownies is like my favourite dessert servings, and I really wanted to try them over here in NZ, but a strong sense of feeling is telling me to try the alternative. Something that I have never tried b4 nor did I even have the confidence of.

I told myself that everything is worth a try, so I choose baked Pumkin. And after trying it, I'm sure that I'm definitely not going to regret my decision. It was absoultey brilliant and it tasted so GOOD. I knew that the risk that I took to try something new was well rewarded.

To draw in to relation in life, there are often scenerios that we are always comfortable with something that we have allwaiz been used to, be it hanging out with friends in big parties, or choosing the same food for every meal or having the same postions in sex(;p), blah blah blah....

But to make one step that is different from the one that you will always take is so hard...and yet, eventually finding the results is better than expectations, then it is truly well worth all the effort, dun you agree?

When was it the last time that you tired something new and regretted it? and when was it that you ever allowed yourself to be different? And I can assure you that, any difference that u made will definitely have a +ve impact in your life, bcoz u will learn from mistakes and u will allwaiz remb the good ones. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home