***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Day Light Saving

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day Light Saving

This is the first time I'm experiencing DST. This is pretty cool, on Sunday 3am in NZ, it was changed to 2am. With that extra hour, I felt like as if I have wings that could make me fly. With that one hour I accomplished so many more on Sunday and that mentality accumulates to Monday and till today.

Have you ever wanted an extra hour in your life? An extra hour to complete your exams. An extra hour to complete your report. An extra hour to rehearse your presentation. An extra hour for sex...(opps thats too long, doubt anyone can withstand it). An extra hour to do the things that you never have the chance of doing. An extra hour to make your life complete.

Last year, i always joke to my friends with my friends that i have 96hours in a day. This is how I derive my 96hours:

-Assuming if everyone sleeps, they probably sleep like 8-10hours in their 24hours, which give them an optimal usage of 14-16hours left. And out of the 14-16hours, they probably have 4hours of makan time, which left only 10-12hours. And probably spend 2-3hours travelling a day which gives them 8-10hours a day to study, meet friends, do projects, to shop or even to do their extra activities.

-I sleep like 3-4hours a day, makan time almost zero bcoz i either dun eat or eat while doing other stuff, or of coz get all my nice friends to da bao for me. And I usually spend like max an hour travelling including sending pple home coz i I can use so many Expressways to my home. Which technically speaking gives me 2 times more time than that of the normal human beings. Which is why i have 48hours a day.

-Then my friends will say, how come desmond have so much time to do so many things in this world, and then they will either give more work to do, and got lotsa clubs matter to settle, have more friends that I want to meet, more shopping, want to run, swim, kayak, soccer, and movies, datings(multiple...hahaha), which essentially derives 96hours for me, coz i always doing double of what normal people is doing.

Lotsa my friends think i'm crazy to do so many things, but do you know that it also runs in the family....hahaha, my mum wakes up the sleep like probably 1-2hours b4 me, coz she sings at nite(karaok) at home and wakes up like just half an hour b4 me so that she could wake me up. And she probably spend a little more time on makan bcoz u noe lah tai tai, den after work, immediately go to do her xtra activities like dancing(who up to date already finishes practically every dance that I heard of, ballroom, line-dance, salsa, cha cha, rumba, waltz, wateva...), karaok sessions, meeting friends and housework(yeah, she baos everything at home). After those, when she comes back, probably prepare supper for this prince here and heads back for more singing.

Now you guys know that I'm not the only one who is crazy, my mum is equally crazy....however having said that, never compromise the quality of your life and make sure that every second of it is worth lving for. And there is no such thing as an extra hour in your life, just make sure you make the best out of whatever time you are given to in this lifetime. ;p

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home