***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: My first time....again

Friday, March 24, 2006

My first time....again

Had lotsa first time in NZ man. Anyway, tomorrow I will be embarking on a never planned trip to Queenstown. I actually planned to do some white water kayaking with the OUCC, but Ban(my laos travelling buddy) called me and ask me to accompany him in an expenses all paid for trip in queenstown. An offer too hard to resist, however, I was actually contemplating if I should go, because I will be skipping school till next thurs. ie, i will have to forgo my lab and my french listening test. Lotsa opportunity cost. But I decided that I should go and do the more expensive activities first....since it is free. hahaha. But I did contemplate for a while...

Yesterday I was just thinking to myself, I find it very hard here not to submit quality work. Even assignments I hand in here are all 100%. I hate it man, argh, I want to slack but yet I can't. The feeling is horrible. I just want to pass all my courses, but is like quite tough, because I liek the courses that I'm taking, and I grew very attached to it, and right now I'm even thinking of scoring it big time. How? Can someone teach me not to study....I'm going nuts. I find it hard to be irresponsible, thats quite an irony though.

I baked rice for dinner, and it is like how good. Ok, I shan't say too much, later kester will ask me to go back and cook for him. Not that I won't cook for you guys, you guys know how lazy I'm when it comes to food, anything also can eat, and I can even dun eat. But here, hahaha, I cook diff dish everyday. If you guys name me a dish, I will cook here for you. And the best part about it is that you do not have to follow instructions, let your creativity do the job.

Damn sianz, need to do course outline because submission date is at the end of this month. Argh, so many datelines. Will only be back on thursday.

Ok, some of you have been asking me not to put a model's pic on my personal profile, for your info, it is ME, and not any model, however if you chose to think I'm one, I also will not stop you.
Alright, I shall post the before and after pic here...see if the difference is alot, I used photoshop to do the editting, so it couldn't be that great...



















I dun think there is any difference leh.

Anyway, will update more when I'm back from my trip. I hope to see seal, and I hope to go diving too...hahaha.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home