***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Milford Sound

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Milford Sound

We took a private jet from Queenstown Airport to Milford Sound. That is like how cool. We are pampered by a jet that holds only 8 pax. I guess I dun have to describe how nice the bird's eye view was. Saw many lakes, rivers, mountains, and a few LOTR sites. Is really really wonderful.

Here is a pic of one of the many snow-capped mountain even though we are moving into autum. Those are actually fomred by glaciers..... (speaking about glaciers, I'm planning for a glacier trekking trip after my exams together with my road trips)

When we landed, we were archered to the Jetty on a private cruise. I have been to Milford Sound like 13 years ago, so I wasn't that excited. But still, I would like to recap some of my memory. As expected, the scenery was perfect...and that day was very sunny, but the wind makes it so cold. We were told that if it rains, we will see waterfall everywhere along the ridge lines.... I think this scene will be more perfect. hahaha

I saw some seals, though I'm expecting more. I saw like a whole colony of it with penguines when I came 13years ago, but this time, I only manage to see 5. Aiyah, not that bad lah, at least still can see something. They are really so cute....is so different to see them living in the wild than to see them living in captivity....

Once again, I'm so proud of Mother Nature for all these beautiful creations...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home