***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Queenstown Rafting

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Queenstown Rafting

This must be one of my most enjoyed activities, firstly because it is more adventurous, and demanded more physical strength. I'm really impressed that they will provide everything from head to toe, and their abilitiy to support such a big group. We had a very good briefing and we didn't spend much time warming up, so I would say they are really good.


There were a few rapids which was like one of the best I ever had. I will be doing kayaking on such river during easter, I just can't wait. All of us jumped into the water and we were just swept dowstream.

It was good fun when we start splashing water at one another and pushing each other out of the raft. We saw the cave where they film Gollum where he is catching and eating fish in LOTR, it is really nice, I wonder how they find all these places, or they just randomly choose it because everywhere is just so nice. And finally attempting the best rapid which lasted like 8-10secs. It was really good.

Can you see how rough the water is...hahaha. I will be back to Queenstown for more sports, but this time, it is not going to be free. Thank Ban once again for this invitation, I will be back.... Till then...time to go back to reality

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home