***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: CrUsH!n6 W@v35

Saturday, April 08, 2006

CrUsH!n6 W@v35

Yeah, I had a talk with Laurie last nite, I put on my diplomatic front to discuss my concerns. Alright that is settled, and now I want to talk to Alex about what happened, I would be happy to give the food, but I think having the courteousy to ask won't do you any bad. :)

I went for kayaking on the beach today, the waves were so so big and strong, I got capsized so many times, and it is impossible for me to roll up because the under current is too strong, I cannot even lean forward when I'm in the sea. Anyway, the last time I went I caught 4 surfs and I thought was very good. Today I was practically surfing like nobody's business, keep surfing and surfing. Got some family watching me on the beach...hahaha. So happy that I can catch all the surf so easily.

The guys from the club are even more impressive, they used playboats to perform stunts on the waves, jumping up and down. They are beyond my standard lah, but I will strive to be like them, hopefully before I come back from NZ. ;p

But thank god they ended early, I flew out of my kayak so many times, they are definitely worst than the one that I tried in Ramunia.

There is a party tonite, so I will be drink drank drunk....cheers to all the bdae babies man. And yes, tml will be even a better day....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home