***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Joke of the Day

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Joke of the Day

This story is from yesterday...

After gym, Alex(my flatmate) asked me if he can cook dinner for me, and I was like, I think better not because I'm like abstaining from meat today, you go ahead. Then he was like, its ok, I can cook food without meat, I have got fish. Then I was hesitant because I already know what I want to cook for the night, but knowing me, I hate saying "No" to people so I accepted it.

After my lessons, I immediately rushed home and to ask if there is anything I can help or contribute. This is the best part... To my surprise, he was already in the kitchen preparing dinner, and before I want to ask him if there is anything I can contribute, I saw potatoes and carrots cut, and for all his grocery shopping trips, i was with him, but I've never see him getting all those stuff. Then he was like, I take your potatoes k? I was like ok...den I went to the fridge and check the carrots are MINE too. And he had already place a piece of chicken in the soup, so I was like I can't drink the soup because it has chicken, then he was like he will take it out, I was like forget it, it is already soaked in water. And I went back to my fridge and check, the chicken was MINE too, it is suppose to be my lunch today, so today's lunch I fast, and I choose to give up something that I want for lent. :(

I told him forget it, I will cook my own dinner, he insisted on cooking because he said there is fish, I was like ok. I really hate to say no, but for goodness sake, I had potato soup the day before for lunch and dinner, and there u are now cooking the same thing for me. he knows it too because I gave him a bowl of soup to drink the day before. argh...

Then I had the impression that only both of us are having dinner, so I invited Karla, and he was like scared not enough food, I was like the amount he cook is enuff for 3 person what...

And then he took one packet of my Pasta. One packet of pasta is meant for 5-7pax, and he also put one packet of his in also, ultra waste food.

So dinner time, there was another girl on the table, and I suppose is a girl he want to impress(he told me about her before). What a night, and Kim was like thanking him for his food, and that it is well cooked. Duh, of coz is well cooked lah, everything on the table(other than the fish in the pasta and a seperate beef pasta) are all mine, and he was also playing music from his laptop, and guess what, all the music that was played during dinner was MINE.

Morale of the story: Nothing is free, even if someone offers to cook dinner for you. ;p

8 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

super gao xiao man.
dav

08 April, 2006 20:37  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

u oso noe gao siao uh? wah lau, i absolutely dun believe it lah. U noe at least is meant for me, or a free meal from my ingridents is ok you noe, but to impress a girl...

thats too much man...and i was at the dinner table shaking my head. when everyone was saying the food is nice, i diam diam, bcoz i can't possibly say my food obviously is nice rite?

09 April, 2006 00:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u need to rethink some of ur friendships man - so exploitative!

10 April, 2006 10:28  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

whatever that is given on earth shall be considered in heaven.

now i super sian, dun feel like doing shopping for a long long time. :(

10 April, 2006 10:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u need a plan B ....

10 April, 2006 10:38  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

yeah, i putting everything in my room now.

he is like how rich from china, but is trying to cheat some money off from the govt here to say he is poor....and he is so poor that he have to end up taking my food. :(

and he has 2 cars back in auckland...

10 April, 2006 17:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!! that was super funni.. oh man.. but poor Desmond.. i guess putting in ur room isnt enough.. u should have ur own mini fridge.. and LOCK it UP.

12 April, 2006 12:26  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

but i dun haf my min fridge. i reallie dun mind easter present. :)

12 April, 2006 15:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home