***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Palm Sunday aka Passion Sunday

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Palm Sunday aka Passion Sunday

Had a meaning day in church today, first time celebrating palm sunday out of Singapore. The church have special procession and they continue to my the On Eagle's Wing...:) Then the palms here are so different from the ones in Singapore. Take a look...

Palm Sunday is also known as passion sunday, so as you all know my passion for the outdoors and the sun, I took advantage of the marvellous weather to go for a trek at the Pineapple trail. It was one of those normal moments that I think I will take nice photos...so enjoy...

We took the most isolated trek down, then we found a makeshift toilet in the middle of nowhere, NZers really know how to pamper themselves man.

Last night party was crazy, the bathroom window was left ajar, so those standing outside the flat can see who is using the bathroom. Then lotsa people are drunk, and they start kissing everyone. A few ladies was like carassing themselves infront of me, hahaha, guess it is typical here. Reached home like 4 and have to wake up at 9am. It is normal in SG, but I think I'm sleeping too much here.

This weekend was well spent, did kayaking, trekking, partying, and a little bit of studying, so I think this is quite a fruitful weekend for me...and I have to make a decision by Wed for my exchange. :(

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tt's juz like a branch fm a coniferous tree - how localised eh?

10 April, 2006 10:25  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

this is a not a branch, is a plant. see...i think is mixed breed...;p

10 April, 2006 10:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home