***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Blog under Constructions

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blog under Constructions

added some new features to my blog. There is this country tracker and also some ip address tracker. Click here to see it.

I think is so funny when Felix was telling me, "Desmond I know you have been looking at my blog, I can trace your ip address of your university". I was like, "yeah, I was looking at your blogs to see if there is any functions I can add to my own, now I finally found something good", but it doesn't trace University of Otago's ip address, it only traces the country ip address. hahaha. He must be up to his usual self again...making nothing to be seem like something, or alot of thing. ;p

is so easy to find friends blog nowadays, but I still want to keep mine as private as possible, so that those who are reading will know that it is exclusive, and dun wanna to make people spend so much time on my blog too. :)

4 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

once upon a time, little red riding hood loved to litter her blog with her nuggets of her life. one day, a wolf came walking down that path & sat himself at a stone, watching. On a sunny day, he could bear it no more & told her what he had been doing because he enjoyed it so much he wanted her to know & told her specifically not to change paths. That very dusk, she did a detour & he stood up to shout at her to turn back(to him). There was no happy ever after, only who's afraid of the big bad wolf.

13 April, 2006 00:23  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

dav, whats your point? ;p

13 April, 2006 02:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's no such thing as privacy online. pple r always watching, reading, tracking. and if u expect no non-friend to be reading this, the day u find out one has, u might feel like u've been violated. in the darkness, shadows lurk.

18 April, 2006 00:29  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

I know about that risk. and i'm willing to take. anyway, i doubt anyone will be interested in my life that much more than those who meant so much to me...right?

but den again, for all those who are so interested in my life, what is there for me to hide?

22 April, 2006 20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home