***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: I cursed the Prawns Stealer

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I cursed the Prawns Stealer

I just went to fixed my dinner, and I wanted to cooked myself seafood pasta, and to my horror, the prawns that I bought in the fridge has decreased by half.

TMD, seafood is like how expensive here, and KNN whoever steal my prawns, I cursed him go to hell. Not that I dun wanna to share, but when you open the fridge if you want to prepare a big feast, and then you find out your food decrease by half, your morale also will go down one what.

Even when you ask me I will give it to you, or best, if you even tell me I dun mind. TMD, I cursed that guy to go to hell, give birth to child have no PI YAN, wife kena steal away by other guy like how he still the prawns.

Ok, it looks like I already guessed who is the person. But must let him admit himself. (or herself)

Argh....

Price of petrol when up again, it used to be 1.48 when I come and it is 1.70 now...sianz...
Save $$$, Save $$$, Save $$$

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps u shldve left a note on the prawn bag saying, why didn't u take one more, with the balance, it's slightly more than one meal.
my mum sympathises with u.

02 May, 2006 19:16  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

haha, is ok lah, whatever that is given on earth shall be considered given in heaven. :)

Hao ren hui you hao bao. good pple will have good hugzzz...

04 May, 2006 12:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home