***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: It makes me think even more now...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It makes me think even more now...

From:"XXX" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To:xxx_sg@yahoo.com
Subject:Re: Ji Eh...
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:27:15 +0000

Read your blog...pretty interesting entires you have over there...keep
posting them...i'll definitely read them coz reading them feels so much
better of the world out there...
Never had the chance to travel as much as you...or rather you may say
that i
just dun wanna come outta comfort zone like you refer to in your blog
(which
to a certain extent i agree)...but whatever it is, it is sure a JOY
reading
what you are doing...keep up the natural & pure way of thinking...i
think
what you read will inspire alot of people next time...this time, it
just did
for me....
Kudos my friend...
xxx
P/s: i added your blog as one of my favourites...so keep up the
updates...i'll defintiely be reading...take care dude...


Now I feel even more, because as I am really enjoying myself here, I know that there are people out there who as much as they want to travel and see the world, they can't because of reasons that restrict them. Well, I hope these people get to see the world in other ways, and for those who (if they try) can make things happen, den I think you guys should start giving excuses for yourself yah? Make things happen now....

Thanks Phong...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home