***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Spanish + Horse Riding

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spanish + Horse Riding

Have been dead busy with school work that I actually do not even have to reply emails, plus where to find time to write on my bloggie.

Nonetheless, squeezing whatever time I have to make jot down the bits and pieces of my life. I went for my first Spanish lesson yesterday, it is so much easier than french, I hate to say this, but I really cannot catch up with french, even though it is the module that I put in the most effort. On the other hand, I'm learning Spanish and Italino so fast...argh....

Then today, I went to horse riding. I finally ride a horse. So shiok. Can't wait for the horse trek and the few more lessons that I left. Looks like I will learn how to make the horse jump...hahaha, so fun. But today is really not a good day, I felt tired, and keep falling asleep in class. Must be the lack of sleep due to the rushing of lab report and essay, and also the weather.

I just finished my french listening test, and I totally have no clue what the hell they are saying. I feel so bad....I must start bucking up man....

I still have a french test on Friday, with my Lab report due tomorrow, I have yet to officially start on my report....

I got back my mgmt report. That one that I spend 3hrs to write a 3500words essay, and I got 16/20 and the prof wrote good work!!! I dun believe it man. I did not even put in effort...

I think my mum is going to be so proud of me when she finds out that I have to wash my dishes, wake myself up, cook my own food, and do my own laundry....hahaha.

Yesterday, my friend who is a girl from China told me that next time I play soccer she will join in. She say so hard to find Chinese people so active...hahaha, so sweet hor...

So now, time to hit back my books....

One more thing, I find that we often find reasons to justify our actions and seldom we do otherwise. And when this happens, it is called EXCUSES, not reasons!!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home