***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Recharged!!!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Recharged!!!

Last week was really an eventful week for me. Have so many things up in school. I'm pretty afraid for my French, the paper was not easy, even though I think I did ok, but the paper was too tough. We are suppose to know so many things in so little time. The amount of work they give the student is assuming every student is doing 3 papers, but i'm doing 5. sian diaoz. The text book plus workbook is able to win any of my modules done so far in my univeristy life.

Went to the farm on Sat. It is not a particularly big farm. Just 2 horses, 2 sheeps, 2 guenine pigsm a rabbit and a dog. The house si so nice, and they have a big field for the horses to run around. The view is really mesmerizing. I simply love it.

And the best part of it all, there is like a sea beside the house, so the beach is just like a road away from the farm. This really seems like a very good retirement place for me. :) Just before we leave the beach, we saw this guy on a chariot, with 5 horses pulling it....riding a chariot on the beach, isn't this like a fantasy....

Fride some noodles and chicken and cook my favourite potato soup yesterday. Those who tried it say it was good. I'm so happy that at least now I dun have to worry how to cook stuff, like what my mum say, cooking is all about feeling, and yes, when I have inspiration, i do cook very good meals.

Tried my first lesson on Adobe editting today. Self exploration. Still quite lost, but I'm determined to master it b4 i go back to Singapore. Plans for North Island, Steward Island and South Island's trip is underway....

Was quite happy to see that the opposition maintained 2 seats and that PAP won by 66.6%, a significant 9% drop. Polls have shown that more Singaporeans are more interested in politics and the turnout for rallies or the opposition is 2-3 times more than PAP.

Not that I have anything against PAP. But I beleive in what we preach, in order to be a first world country, we have to ensure we at least ensure what we preached, we keep telling people we are a democratic society, and yet it is almost impossible for a 2nd party to go against the government. many feared the possible damages that are done to them. though, i must admit that some oppositions are really asking for it.... I believe that not everyone up there is running all these for the people, most are just running for the $$$. How often do you see people who are really giving their hearts... But one thing I'm sure, the present generation of first time voters definitely know what they are doing, because, they are thinkers who know what is good for the their country, and do not really care about lift upgrading, or the rising cost of living. For this, I applaud them.

I had a tution teacher in my secondary school days. he is a govenrment scholar during his JC and university days, and he is doing really well now, earning a good pay of 4-5k. I just find it so funny that many peole are just happy to with that amt of $$$ given their potential. I know some of u will say $$$ is not everything, but trust me that it is not enough for him because if it is enough, why doesn't he spend more time with his family and giving tution instead.

As much as I feel that I will be contented in life, $$$ is not everything, but I'm a firm believer of giving the best in everything I do. I'm not an ambitious person, I'm not a perfectionist, but I'm one who works hard and put in my best effort in doing anything and everything, and will strive to push beyond my limits. Many people like to travel the common paths, a few like to travel the less travelled path, but for me, I would like to start a new path for people to travel on.

This weekend is a good recharge for me. Sleep enough, rest enough, and slack enough. Next week will be full spped.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home