***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Horse Riding

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Horse Riding

Act smart last night, was chatting with my friend, slept like 6am, and woke up at 8.50am and my lesson is at 9am. Rushed to school, and I didn't miss my last lab lesson. For some reasons, I love labs...haha

Then was feeling quite tired the whole day because my day starts from 9am till 7pm. I have horse riding in the middle right after my class, and right after horse riding I have french. Went to meet my group for presentation discussion. I dunno whats the obejctive of meeting when I'm the only one supplying the answers and ideas. Sigh...

Today, I'm going to introduce Taco to all of you. Taco is the horse that I have been riding last week and today. He is a good boy. I learnt throttling today, about to gallop quite a bit, I guess next week I will be jumping off hurdles with Taco. This is so fun.... And Taco have been Sweet...Muacks...


0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home