***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Uno, Dos, Tros...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Uno, Dos, Tros...

Got back my presentation result today, and score 90%. Can't believe it man, one of my worst presentation ever and I got 90%. And I see the comments for the peer grading is rather senseless, they say I'm able to memorise which is good. Isn't presentation knowing about your products, my other group mates just read off from the script with minimal eye contact man. And they still have the guts to tell me that this is like the best grade they ever seen. Tsk tsk.. And my tutor said my outfit was nice...is he gay or what?

Went for spanish class, learn lotsa new stuff, very fun. I can't wait to try out my languages man. I hope my french can do as well as my spanish.

And finally, won a $50 supermart voucher for the winning entry for the hall's coverpage for the handbook. Though it is a 5mins sketch...hahaha....


0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home