***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Norway National Day

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Norway National Day

Today was quite a fruitful day, a quite relaxed one though. I had my last horse riding lesson. And towards the end, I told Taco that I will be leaving him, I was adjusting my camera with my back facing him, his snuggle beside me and put his head beside me and then I did a self-service photo with Taco. He is such a gem.....

I'm contemplating to take up an intermediate course to improve on my trotting. We shall see about that. To do something in Singapore would cost me like 300 plus per lesson. And even by getting a good deal in M'sia, it still cost above hundreds. I do a 2 hour lesson for $20. Even cheaper than wakeboarding.

I watched Underworld today, and I can't wait to get my hands on Underworld 2. Anyone has it, please pass it to me. It is so nice.

Then went on out for a Norway National Day Celebration. It was good company, with good Italian food, and get to know a little bit more on Norway. The night was interesting, it could be better though. I can already imagine how much I will miss drinking wines, eating cheese and cooking when I go back Singapore.

4 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

creative angle of taco & u.
chickboy tactic #304

20 May, 2006 02:05  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

Davina, I'm not a chickboy, I'm a loverboy...and u noe my photography skills has improved tremendously...dun u agree???

20 May, 2006 04:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, my chickboy never ceases to amaze me. come back soon lah.

22 May, 2006 18:42  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

i will be back on the 28th july. prepare a grand welcome back reception for me yah?

no need red carpets, juz pong pong davina can oledie.

23 May, 2006 05:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home