***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Mellow day

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mellow day

Had my presentation today. This time the tutor didn't say I have a nice outfit, he just side-track and asked me which country I'm from during my QnA. After this presentation, I think I had made the best choice of my life, I think choosing to go into Business is really one of my strengthens. Like I totally have no serious interest in memorizing stuff, I'm more of a person who likes to apply and innovate.

I read my psychology book for like the whole weekend. And I didn't bother to memorise anything, like I say, I took the courses that I'm totally interested in, and I only need to pass. Had a test today, surprisingly, I was expecting a tougher paper, but it was all well and do-able. Finish 40 MCQ is 20mins and I was given an hour to do.

Today I battled the Zzzzz monster while I'm studying. I finally know how to overcome it. yeah...
I'm like a sleeping god, can sleep anywhere and anytime. All my friends here are complaining that I'm sleeping everywhere...as in literally sleeping everywhere, so pls dun get me wrong.

For some reasons or another, I lost the scarf that Meredith made for me on my Birthday, I need to find it man, is becoming colder everyday, and I finally have a good plan this weekend, after so long. :)

Tomorrow is my last lesson for horse riding, and I'm left with 1 essay, 1 presentation, 1 oral test, and 1 test before my finals which of course I'm planning not to study. :)

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with your "sleeping everywhere" confession. Well, the guide on our truck ride up to the hilltop in Luangprabang probably on par with you. Can't seem to wipe off the moment from my memory.

20 May, 2006 02:04  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

yeah, he still took a picture with us while sleeping rite? hahaha.

and of coz, the best of the best, sleeping on the boat ride. from nongkai-LPB. that is classic, and you slept with me too...so...sama sama. =p

20 May, 2006 04:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home