***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Weekend is near...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weekend is near...

Today is a very fruitful day....

I did my oral preparations. I did my outline for my presentation next week. I settle most of my weekend homework. :)

I'm kind of intriuged by the work ethics of my groupmates for presentation. We are suppose to meet up to discuss about the outline and assigned who take what in class. Then when I went to class today, they 'sort' of like decided who do what. Efficient? I beg to differ, it is more like Kiasuism....I was assigned to the last topic which I have to read 41 pages. The rest choose the first 2 topics. One is 9 page and the other is 11 page.

Each can topic suppose to have 2 person to prepare. Then, the person who is suppose to do with me is a French girl, and the ang moh and indian quickly took the first 2. You see, taking the french girl is like another additional burden, because not only have I do everything alone, I still have to vet her stuff. Not that I'm not willing, but I feel it is not even group work, because they do not even bother to help. Speaking of doing well, now I'm gonna practice what an exchange student does best, is to do just enough to pass. :) So I totally heck care, and I'm not gonna do ppt and I will do just enough. ;p

Next week, I have 1 assignment due, 1 essay due & 1 oral test. The week after, I have one last French test b4 my exams.

Planning for Steward Island trip...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home