***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Last Spanish Lesson

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Last Spanish Lesson

Alright, I'm at least a little trained to speak spanish, so going to spanish speaking country would be a little easier for me. :)

The joke of the day. During my spanish lesson, a fire alarm went off, and we were told to evacute the room and out of the building. It was quite organised despite us not having any rehearsals. People here are quite cool about fire drills. The joke is while getting out of the room, I already saw a fire engine outside the building and the firemen were already out the engine.

My point is that the firemen reach the scene even before the fire alarm was set off. Is it the firemen that is efficient or there is something wrong with the fire alarm. I would believe is the latter. Anyway, it was a false alarm, so we went back to our lesson.

Studying for my french test this wed and fri. Wish me luck, next week will be all my exams, and I haven't started studying at all since school started. It will be a tedious catching up all those that I did not even bother understanding. Alright, back to mugging...

New blog to be up in June. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home