***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: A last walk on memory lane...almost

Saturday, June 03, 2006

A last walk on memory lane...almost

Thursday
We had some certificate presention, not. There isn't any kiwi students there, all exchange students. And I can see some are happy that they are finally returning home, and some are sad because they are leaving this wonderful place. If given me another chance, I would definitely choose this place again, but this time, study less and play more. I never ever find playing enough. :) Will be going to Steward Island in the middle of my exams, finally trekking the most southern island in the world. And yes, doing it alone. I can't wait for this wonderful experience.

Julia organised a Speights tour for us, she is just so sweet. The brewery tour was kind normal, the only thing that is exceptional is their premium beer.

It taste so so nice. I think you guys really have to try it. And it is interesting how brewery dun only make money through selling beers, but also by the by-products they produce. Marmite is made by Speights, so we are actually eating Speights every morning if we consume marmite.

Friday
Went for my last test for the semester here. It was awfully difficult, I do not even remember reading studying those french stuff that was tested. This is freak man. :(
I just hope by some sheer work of mircale, something happen in my finals and I will hopefully be able to pass it.

My flatmate Alex watched me as I cooked my dinner and prepared for Sat's Lunch+Dinner. We engaged in a very futuristic conversation, asking what we want to be in the future. He suggested to me that next time when I want to start a business, just count him in, then I say, why me? What happen if I fail? Then he said, "I trust you, you are those type that have biz brains, won't fail". I'm indeed flattered by this comments, but still, to find a partner, you do not just look for anyone to be your partner right. And if I were to look for a serious business partner, there are lotsa things I have take into consideration. Haha, if he is a venture capitalise, I will make him my partner without a doubt. But he no cash, only want to be part of the profit sharing team, then I would suggest that Dreams do come true, it is just a matter of when. =p

Went with Alex to watch X-men, it never fails to strike such a deep impact on me. How I wish I'm a mutant, hahaha, then I can just forget about doing all this crappy human stuff. But then again, there is always two side of a coin, so whatever I'm, just make the best of it bah.

Saturday
Force myself to wake up so early to do a last kayaking sea surfing. Suppose to meet at 8.45, but went there, and they were still have breakfast. Damn sianz, at least tell me take my time, I go there and see them eat. Ang Moh really one kind. Then when we load up our kayaks, realized that the car cannot start. We tried pushing it serveral times, but it failed to start. We ended up taking my car.

My car have to squeeze 2 kayaks and a surf board, and then Chris pushed it too hard and broke my rear mirror. Sigh, what a price to pay just to surf. But one consolation is that I finally know how to start my car. I always though that in such cold weather it takes damn long to start my car. This kind soul walk over, and help me with it, and taught me how to start my car. He is a really nice guy. And he even told me where and how to sell my car. He is really sweet as. The people here are really nice.

It is really cold, water is almost freezing, I can feel it so much, when I capsize, my natural reaction is not to roll up, but to bail out, because I cannot even hold my breathe under the water because of the low low tempreature of the water. But it was good fun anyway. I only manage to catch one good surf, the rest were crap. The waves today is really hugh, and I got trashed left right and center.

Alright, the rest of the day is strictly dedicated for revision. I have to really start man, time to discipline myself for now. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home