***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Soccer Fever

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Soccer Fever

I just came back from a soccer game. So long never play soccer, and I also die because my stamina is so bad. But still I got a hat-trick in a triller 7-7 game. My 3rd goal was like a from a dream move, me and this argentinian guy back pass to each other twice each, and I slotted into the net with of coz a back heel. And the game was a competitive one, so to do that during the game makes me feel so good. hahaha.

Finished my last french listening test, not too bad, but i doubt i can do well again, sigh. Liam asked me during class today how much this listening test is worth, I told him 5%, he say he will skip it. And the reason he skipped it is for rugby training. Because in today's training, one of the local team coach is coming to coach them, so he say he cannot miss this opportunity. I think the people here seriously got their priorities totally wrong. Ok, I mean, it may be their lifestlye here, but harlow, ain't u suppose to get as many marks as possible, and you are unable to perform for your oral, you still do not want to try to do well. Sigh...

After the test, went to watch the Maori class performance, it was really great. There was this lady's skirt started to fall off during the performance, and she still continue smiling to the crowd, good sport and I think she handle this embarrasing situation very very well.

Lotsa thoughts...will fill it in when I'm free. Feeling hungry now, no, i cannot eat, I need to sleep now. *yawnz*

1 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get to know nice video site -

[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-lipitor-dangers-of] zocor vs lipitor [/url]

http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-lipitor-dangers-of
[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-lipitor-dangers-of] lipitor unusual side effect [/url]

16 July, 2010 22:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home