***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Farewell Dinner

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Farewell Dinner

It was a very intense farewell. Knowing in 3 weeks time, everyone will be going back to their home country, or doing their own travelling. This friendship seems to be like a friendship in wonderland, where all of us have so much fun. This really reminds me so much of asean fellowship, where the bonding is so strong. Like how I always like think, people from all over the countries, with different languages, beliefs and cultures to come together and eventually become the best of friends.

If given me another chance, I would still apply for Toroa and get to know the same people, including those who steal my food. =p I hope all of these friendship will last till very very long. And the experience here in Toroa...money can't buy. If I were you, coming for an exchange in Otago and your an international student. Toroa will be my first choice.


There are like so many people that I will miss. But it is not the end of anything like i mention before, it is just a beginning of another journey for many of us, and if our paths were to cross again, we will be there to reminisce the things we have done during our time in this utopia. Looking forward to our eventual reunion. =)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home