***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Ash Wednesday

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ash Wednesday

Suppose to wake up at 6.30am but in the end went back to sleep again. Karla woke me up in the end at 7.30am. The mass is "supposed" to be at 7.30am. The church didn't tell us the time of the mass, so we guessed that it is at 7.30am. When we reached there at 7.45am, the priest told us is 9am. I asked him how are we suppose to know what time is the mass, then he say the people here all know. I checked all the notice board and they never write down the timing of the masses...this is so "funnie". Anyway I went back to eat breakfast b4 attending mass.

Slept for only 3 hours, I dun really have much strength to concentrate in class. Anyway, today I got some time to clean and polish my babie. Take a look at my new Babie...


Isn't it adorable? I just love it so so much. 1985 Honda Shuttle, bought it @ NZ$500. NZ$30 to full tank. I'm the 4th Owner. Not bad eh???

Had a Flat potluck today. Every flat suppose to cook something. My flat people are really very individualistic. They all want to cook something on their own, instead of cooking something as a flat. And there is this aussie girl who was like you guys better make sumting for the potluck...so irritating. Anyway, I did a Cheese Egg, quite nice. Just doing something with all the resources that I have.

You know what I hate about potluck, almost everyone cook vegetables and pasta because it is the cheapest. I hate it when there is like practically no meat. And lotsa time my flat mate cook things for me, are all veggie meals....suckz...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home