***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Finally finished LOTR

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Finally finished LOTR

After a long week, I finally completed the Lord of The Ring series. I finished the extended version. It was pretty exciting. Especially being in New Zealand brings everything into perspective, I can totally imagine myself in the film, as I can see Mordor, Rohan or Shrine in every part of New Zealand.

I can't help but to agree with Kester about LOTR being a gay flick. It is so gay, like how Furdo and Sam, Legolas, Aragon and the Dwarf, Gimli, and there are many other parts. Everyone is gay, even Gandalf is gay.

Anyway, it is definitely different from those that I viewed it from the cinema, because of the extented version, so much nicer and complete.

For those who are still interested in LOTR, feel free to click on the following links for a good laugh...

The Hokkien Verions of the gayhood, between Golum, Furdo and Sam

The Ring which was "Placed somewhere else"

Enjoy it...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home