***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Thursday - H@LL 5p0r+5 d@y

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thursday - H@LL 5p0r+5 d@y

Never really had a hall life back in Singapore, but I guess this is pretty much of it. We got our hall sports day. The weather ain't the best on this day, it rained so heavily, but the event still goes on.

I was in a dilenma of which sport should i signed up, is a contemplation between Soccer(my favo sport) and Volleyball(my best sport). Why the contemplation? Because there are people from Italy, Germany, England, Japan, Holland, Argentina, Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, France and etc who play very good soccer. When I say very good in soccer, I mean they are quite amazing in their soccer skills and I thought I should help the volleyball team out since they do not have much talent within them.

However, I finally decided to play for soccer. And I was expected to be benched(you know asians dun reallie get much chance). Because the soccer team was over-subscribed, we were spilt into Team A and Team B. Boy am I glad that I got a chance to play.

We play two matches each, and I'm from Team B. First match was 2-0 victory to us, and 2nd match was 3-1 victory to us too. I'm quite happy because I score 2 goals for the first game and the 2nd goal for the 2nd game, and i came in at the last 5mins. :p

I'm pretty fortunate to be playing with one good Italian, an Argentinian, and some africans. They supply me with so many good balls...obviously, there must be a good finisher infront of the post, and I'm glad that I made Singapore proud on this day.

After the match, all of them asked me where am I from, and they say they going to visit Singapore after NZ. Ha, soccer is like the international ISO and communication tool, so to speak..

Lotsa teams gave up and we walked over every team, because they acknowledge our pure dominace. Eventually, we were crowned Champions again for the 8th year running, but this time, with a Singapore Top-goal Scorer. ;p

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home