***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Friday - Preliminary Lectures

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Friday - Preliminary Lectures

I think is kinda stupid to have preliminary lectures, and I just got my time table today, is like the worst time table I ever gotten for my entire life man. I have school everyday, I am going to appeal to change the timeslots.

I rejected an offer for potluck because NO MEAT today, and I am lazy to go out, partially is because, I'm nearing the completion of LOTR. I must finish it by tonight.

After their dinner, they came to jio me out for clubbing, I never seem to run out of activities eh. We went to chiong at this pub call RA Pub Cafe. The music in all the pubs are the same, and I got myself Speights for NZ$4.50, pretty cheap uh?

Saw a couple fighting in the middle of the road, the lady was winning surprisingly, and when the police arrived, the guy just walked away, and the policemen did not even gave chase. It is pretty disappointing to see that the policemen are pretty hopeless here.

On the streets from Fri-Sun, they are tons of havoc, is like a rountine for something to happen during the weekends on the streets. Everyone throwing beer bottles and tearing shops down. Thats a student city for you...

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home